photo meet-3_zpsd40452c8.png  photo eat_zps6f97a4f1.png  photo drink_zps80788685.png  photo jet_zpsfba47bc5.png  photo fete_zps1f37a860.png  photo dwell_zpsc901e3ba.png

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Alice Kathleen: Les Garçons

We are so so excited to host the adorable Alice Kathleen trunk show in New Orleans July 23-25th.   My sister-in-law, Keenan, introduced me to the line this Spring and I haven't been able to stop clicking through the photo gallery since.



I hope you stop by for a little bubbly on Thursday, or Friday-Saturday to see this precious line.  All are welcome!! So please, pop in and bring a friend.  

Here are some of my favs from the Fall line. It's important to remember that most pieces are customizable with lots of great fabric choices, making for what seems like limitless options.  My advice is to get familiar with the styles in advance! 










PJs with the little car stitching and polka dots are too cute.


All of the applique tees are so sweet and special! I could eat them up.





Last but not least, the cutest little toggle jacket.






No comments: