photo meet-3_zpsd40452c8.png  photo eat_zps6f97a4f1.png  photo drink_zps80788685.png  photo jet_zpsfba47bc5.png  photo fete_zps1f37a860.png  photo dwell_zpsc901e3ba.png

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Who What Wear



Is currently my favorite daily click.  We already know that I stalk OP like it's my job but this little outfit just put me over the top. Every. Single. Thing. about this ensemb is fabulous to me. The peplum top is making it's way into my shopping cart as we speak...

MSGM was always one of my favorite Paris showrooms.  Retro chic with the most innovative fabrics and creative prints.  Farfetch includes duty in the price and provides free returns with pick-up service, which sealed the deal for me.  Who What Wear is great because it allows you to stalk your fav celeb and recreate their looks by providing all the designer info. + shopping links and affordable alternatives.  How cute is Reese going to Whole Foods? And how badly do you wish you could pull off these denim cutoffs like Alessandra Ambrosio?  A great way to ignore the 500 page deposition starting at me from my desk...

Bon weekend! 

No comments: