photo meet-3_zpsd40452c8.png  photo eat_zps6f97a4f1.png  photo drink_zps80788685.png  photo jet_zpsfba47bc5.png  photo fete_zps1f37a860.png  photo dwell_zpsc901e3ba.png

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

When it rains



Literally and figuratively for me over the past few days.  This little ray of sunshine (and the actual sun's guest appearance) made me smile today.  Hunter boots on major sale! Love the latte color.  I'm so sad to have to say goodbye to my T.J. Maxx wedge wellies I picked up, oh 10 years ago, but I came home from Mardi Gras parades with wet socks.  I think it's safe to say it is time for retirement.

Also, I have been dying to tell you how excited I am about Barney's Warehouse Online. It is AMAZ!!  I am one impulse click away, this, this and this.  Did everyone else already know about this?

P.S. - J.Crew got all new stuff last week.  And everything is 20% off through Sunday (in stores).  I am loving this adorable eyelet collar tee.

Happy hump day, everyone!

No comments: