photo meet-3_zpsd40452c8.png  photo eat_zps6f97a4f1.png  photo drink_zps80788685.png  photo jet_zpsfba47bc5.png  photo fete_zps1f37a860.png  photo dwell_zpsc901e3ba.png

Monday, January 28, 2013

stateside




BONJOUR!! I am so excited to see you all again!! I am beyond thrilled to bring you the new and relocated Mr. and Mrs.  We have beaucoup amounts of catching up to do....

After my bittersweet post bidding farewell to Paris (shout out to all of you that teared up with me on that one) The Mr. and I have relocated to New Orleans, which in case you didn't know, is not pronounced in it's correct French accent.  If I learned anything while living in France for nearly two years and not learning to speak French, it's that you never pronounce the S that does not have an E after it (disappointing America).

Although Walnut Lane is not quite a reality, (you New Orleanians reading this know that is it is very close) we will aim to make it an improved variation thereof; a place where we can come and look through the beautiful, if often idyllic, windows of life.  Although there aren't quite as many fabulous things at my door step anymore, spying life's lovely little nuances is perpetual.

Of course, I will also be sharing a little weekly banter about life in Nola. After all, Nola is a whole new ball of wax for us.  Not quite as big as Paris but just as sticky. 

So please do, stick around.  



À bientôt, future devotees. 

No comments: