photo meet-3_zpsd40452c8.png  photo eat_zps6f97a4f1.png  photo drink_zps80788685.png  photo jet_zpsfba47bc5.png  photo fete_zps1f37a860.png  photo dwell_zpsc901e3ba.png

Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'll be



I know.  I've basically been the worst blogger ever (not one post in two weeks! I'm sure your pointer fingers are exhausted from the pointless clicking).  Looks like I have to take a hiatus until after this case I am working on is over.  How these bloggers seem to have real jobs and blog full time is beyond me.  I am definitely not that talented.  But so much is going on and I am dying to share!! My sister had a baby, I went a fabulous wedding and Spring has Sprung in Nola.  So please do check back with me next week.  I promise some great posts on jazz fest, French Quarter fest, and some long overdue house renovation posts, too!!  I promise it will be worth the wait.  Bisous!

No comments: