photo meet-3_zpsd40452c8.png  photo eat_zps6f97a4f1.png  photo drink_zps80788685.png  photo jet_zpsfba47bc5.png  photo fete_zps1f37a860.png  photo dwell_zpsc901e3ba.png

Monday, February 18, 2013

solid specs


I am pretty sure that I am very late to the party on this one, but I am completely OBSESSED with Warby Parker specs.   For the rest of you that have been living next door to me in the stone age buying glasses from your optometrist for five hundred million dollars (not including lenses), let me clue you in.

Warby Parker is a glasses company similar to the Tom's shoe company.  Every time you buy a pair of glasses from them, they donate a pair to someone in need.  You love them already, I know!  I do too.

But what is even more amazing, capturing the hearts of even the most non-alturistic of us, is that Warby Parker glasses are $95.00.  INCLUDING LENSES.  What??!!  C'est vrai.

I swear I am not in any way affiliated with Warby Parker. I am just obsessed with the glasses. (Although in all fairness, I do get a very tiny commission if you purchase from my blog, but that commission is not from Warby Parker just another smart blogging program. But who's keeping tabs?). Anyway, they are AMAZ!! You will not be sorry.  They even have sunnies, too. (And, mens! Berson, I know you're all over this).

Lastly (and I cannot believe this is my third favorite thing about this company, but there is just so much to love!) they have a free at home try-on program.  You choose five glasses, they ship to you for free, you try them on, and then you ship them back, for free.

I went with the lovelies you see above, Fitz (easy choice), Wilkie (also safe), Ainsworth (totally hipster), Percy (book nerd) and Mallory (Mindy from Mindy Project).  LOVED Wilkie, Fitz and Ainsworth.  My mom and sister both told me to go with Wilkie (obv).  The Mr. chose Fitz (I was swayed...).  But in the end, it was Ainsworth.  They should be arriving in the next week or so.  I am going to be so faux hipster in these and I cannot wait.


No comments: