photo meet-3_zpsd40452c8.png  photo eat_zps6f97a4f1.png  photo drink_zps80788685.png  photo jet_zpsfba47bc5.png  photo fete_zps1f37a860.png  photo dwell_zpsc901e3ba.png

Monday, February 4, 2013

monday montage


















I know Spring is just around the corner but, BRRR!!!  I spent the weekend in a cold climate and loved the excuse to break out the fur.  I borrow my grandmother's stole every time I'm home and hope to get the gorgeous full length version from my mom one day.  These Andrienne Landau vests will do just the trick while I wait.  Since Spring fever has begun, it's the perfect time to snap up these fur deals.

How fab is this taupe version at Last Call.  (LCFEB75 for free shipping)

I am also loving the leather detail on this one, (SFAFEB for free shipping here too), the gray tones in this one at Bergdorf and the cute collar on this one at Saks.  All are at least 50% off!!

Get them while they're hot.

Happy Monday!

illustration via; images: 1) via 2) via 3) via 4) via 5) via 6) via 7) via 8) via 9) via 10) via 11) via 12) via 13)  via 14) via 15) via

No comments: